We decided that the brightest kit of our Kona releases should be named for the notoriously energy-sapping landmark on the Hawaii Ironman race course, the Natural Energy Lab. The steamy miles in The Lab include the longest climb of the marathon and have the power to stop runners in their tracks. We thought we would add some energy back to The Lab with the brightest kit we have ever made.
The Energy Lab cycling jersey includes technical elements new to Smashfest Queen women's gear!
- AeroMax fabric for aerodynamic front panel
- UV protectant fabric
- Web breathable mesh back panels
- ProFit CamLock zipper with soft finish binding for controlled venting
- **NEW** PowerFlex gripper provides breathable, secure compression to keep sleeve hem in place
- Silicone gripper at hem for secure fit
- Three back pockets for storage
- Flatlock stitching to minimize chaffing