We decided that the brightest kit of our Kona releases should be named for the notoriously energy-sapping landmark on the Hawaii Ironman race course, the Natural Energy Lab. The steamy miles in The Lab include the longest climb of the marathon and have the power to stop runners in their tracks. We thought we would add some energy back to The Lab with the brightest kit we have ever made.
- Made from Italian fabric with optimal moisture-wicking and breathability, including a lycra for muscle compression and support.
- Italian fabric with moisture-wicking and breathability
- UV-protectant fabric
- Italian chamois with high-density foam inserts in just the right places, made for long-distance cycling
- Aerodynamic, silicone-injected power band on the thighs
- Flatlock stitching
- Flattering & comfortable yoga waistband