We named this collection after one of our all-time favorite training grounds, Mount Lemmon in Tucson, Arizona. This mountain features a 25-mile climb from the desert floor up to a ski mountain and pine trees at the top--with countless changes in scenery on the way up. Cyclists and triathletes travel from all over the world to experience this epic climb--and descent--on two wheels, and we never take for granted having it in the backyard of our SMASH headquarters!
Made from lightweight, breathable Italian fabric with a flattering and comfortable low-rise yoga waistband, these tri shorts also include a UV-protectant component!
- Lightweight, breathable Italian fabric
- SPF 50+ UV -protectant fabric
- Fleece Air Tri chamois for maximum performance & comfort
- Aerodynamic, silicone-injected power band gripper
- Flat lock stitching to prevent chafing
- Flattering & comfortable low-rise yoga waistband
- 5" inseam
**Sizing note: Please note that Lemmon, Finding Kona, Skyline and Horizon two-piece tri kits fit looser than our others and many wear a full size smaller in those designs, especially the shorts. **